Deluxe Loos hires out luxury portable toilet trailers for outdoor events across Southern England.
The company had decided on a change of name and a rebrand. They needed a new, slicker website to better reflect their identity and to shine out from the competition.
My job was to create copy that was sharper, more engaging and better at conveying the advantages of the Deluxe Loos service. I worked alongside digital designer Andrew Styles to put together a completely rebranded website.
The Deluxe Loos style reassures event organisers of its reliability and professionalism, while remaining friendly and approachable.
To prompt browsers of the website to make an enquiry – by phone, email or through the website form.
I worked towards this aim by:
- Using bold, concise statements on the homepage to convey immediately:
- What Deluxe Loos is
- How the service can improve the reader’s situation
- Why the reader should choose this service
- Painting an evocative picture of the luxurious trailer interiors – so that the reader can begin to ‘experience’ the comfort
- Emphasising the emotional benefits of the deluxe trailers and optional extras